Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CM Gonzalez Came To My Neighborhood

Last week, CM Gonzalez agreed to meet me at my house because they are building a walmart on my street.  We spent an hour, drove around the neighborhood, took in the sights, measured street widths, and talked about the traffic and infrastructure issues surrounding this development.

From previous posts, Illustrating the Street Problem, and Illustrating the Street Problem II with awesome overhead maps, CM Gonzalez rode along as I showed him my concerns on traffic accessing the possible development, and what it would do to the neighborhood.

Honestly, I thought it was a great thing that he agreed to come on out, and I'm really appreciative of it.  I would have posted earlier, but I wanted to make sure it was ok to do so first.  Tonight, he said go nuts (not literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment