Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ainbinder Released Pictures of a Walmart

Nancy Sarnoff placed pictures of the proposed Walmart on her blog this afternoon ...





























... which looks a lot like the Walmarts that I put up on the blog like, a month ago ...  except for this new one has a brick facade ... I kind of like the stone + stucco facade better ... I guess brick = extreme urban design.

Anyway, more pics are up on this website here for the time being.  Don't worry though, I put up the only two pics of the walmart ... everything else is pictures of like, graffiti, and The Dirt Bar, and some pickup trucks and stuff.  I guess they want to drive home the fact that Ainbinder has owned the property for a couple of years, and hasn't done anything with it up until this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment