Friday, July 23, 2010

I want the world. I want the whole world. I want to lock it all up in my pocket. It's my bar of chocolate. Give it to me now ...

Here is what we can look forward to ... 

Duhr and Peacock said that Walmart believes in community and has a record of being a good neighbor. They said that philosophy would continue at the Silber store. “We bought the property. We can build there,” Duhr said. “We’re here now, and it’s important to work with the community.” She said that the Silber Supercenter would not have a tire and lube shop, nor would it have a gas station. She said that Walmart has redesigned its stores with a softer look, and it’s committed to recycling and sustainability.


 Wow ... Apparently Walmart is sending a message here ... they bought it, and they can do with it what they want.  I bet Kellie Duhr was that girl in kindergarten that would bring a new toy to school for show and tell, then taunt the rest of the kids, then cry if anyone tried to touch it ...


But Ainbinder has promised the community will have an 'involvement' and a 'dialogue' ... Get ready folks ... Wally-world just showed its true colors

No comments:

Post a Comment